Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh the audacity!!

So I had an interesting character leave me some rather foul comments on my blog, which is why I had to change the security functions on it.

No worries though! It is now restricted and obviously you have gotten permission to view it, so it clearly is no problem for you either!

Oh and poor Matt was a victim as well...which is why...if you are wondering...his blog is gone all together.

I don't really have any other details other than it was some crazy person trying to ruin our day.


I guess we feel so safe and think that, "who would care about what I have to say", but it got really personal and was very violating. Hopefully I got those comments down before any of you read them. I am sorry if you had to read that adult content if that was the case. We are PG on this blog...maybe PG-13.......but very rarely and only when it is for educational purposes!!

No comments: